Pair wines to food to optimize every morsel you enjoy!
Spumante or Champagne: Salty Foods, Parmesan (with fig jam) and Berries
Dry Rose` Cheese (Brie, Guoda, Fontina)
Syrah is a perfect match to Blue Cheese, Walnuts and Syrah Cheese
Syrah; Blue Cheese, Walnuts, Arugula
Sauvignon Blanc is a great match to all vegetables!
Sauvignon Blanc: Vegetables
Pinot Grigio & Chablis: Seafood. Linguine with Herbs.
Chardonnay: Chicken, Leeks, Fatty Fish and Pine Nuts
Pinot Noir: Earthy Flavors: mushrooms, truffles, roasted garlic, Rib Eye Steak
(Chianti) Tuscan Wines: Game, Salami Sausage (3-5 year old Chianti) Pesto, Cherry Tomatoes (2 year old Chianti)
Dry Riesling & Malbec: Hot and Spicy Foods, Curry, Coconut
Cabernet Sauvignon: Pork, lamb, duck, turnips, dark greens
Moscato, Marsala, Lambrusco: Sweet Desserts
Priced under $8.00. Great Wines to brighten up the table & enhance your meals, from Trader Joe’s.
- Prosecco Zonin $7.99 pair with Crostini, Parmesan and Berries
- Pinot Grigio delle Venezia $5.39 pair with Mussels and Seafood
- Savignon Blanc from Chile $6.99 perfect with Grilled Vegetables, Grilled Olives, Caprese, Bruschetta
- Salice Salentino Riserva Epicuro $6.99 Provole w honey and pepper flakes, Salami
- Trader Joe’s Coastal Syrah $5.99 Best with Walnuts, Blue Cheese, Syrah Cheese
- Reggiano Lambrusco $6.99 enjoy the following recipe for Peaches and Wine